Yes. The team data file is automatically saved in the folder created in their C:/MY Documents, each time the team modifies its decisions.
Articles in this section
- Markstrat.6 on Ipads
- Markstrat.6 - Previous period reports still showing
- All Simulations - Errors in sending emails to students due to University Server security policy
- Markstrat.5/Markops/BOSS.1 - when downloading, error message 'not connecting to the server'
- Markstrat.5/Markops/BOSS.1 - What should I do if the simulation is interrupted by a computer incident when uploading my decisions to the server ?
- Markstrat.5/Markops - Software technical requirements
- Markstrat.5 - What should I do if a team file is corrupt ?
- Markstrat.5/Markops/BOSS.1 - MAC compatibility
- Markstrat.5/Markops/BOSS.1 - Screen Resolution
- Markstrat.6 - Technical requirements