In Markstrat, all "modified" brands start a new experience curve. The rationale is that it is a new production line with new processes, new materials, etc... aimed at reducing the unit transfer cost
Articles in this section
- Markstrat.6 - Practice industry
- Markstrat.6 - How to submit decisions
- Markstrat.5 (for Windows) - How to interpret the chart “MDS - RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN [PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTIC] (HORIZONTAL AXIS) AND [MDS DIMENSION] (VERTICAL AXIS)
- Markstrat - More on Market Research Studies
- Markstrat - Is the maximum budget increasing throughout periods?
- Markstrat - Estimating Lost Sales
- BOSS - Which factors impact market demand in Blue rounds ?
- Markstrat - While trying to fund my R&D Project, why is the base cost increasing from period to period
- Markstrat - How are the revenue figures computed by the marketing plan?
- Markstrat.6 - Financial statements no longer contain a Return on Investment/Cumulative Return on Investment figure.