The instructor clear constraints for the teams. In Markstrat the constraints on decisions can be defined each period. This option has been added to allow for more flexibility. That means that you cannot pre-define constraints when creating the industry, that must be done each period before transferring results to teams. The steps are as follows: Instructor|Decision Round Operations |Set constraints | Transfer TO teams |START decision round.
Articles in this section
- Markstrat.6 - Printing Team Reports
- Markstrat.6 - How to view teams data?
- Markstrat - What Reports are available by default in Period 1
- Markstrat.6 - Students can no longer see the Decisions icons
- Markstrat.6 - Can we run 11 or 12 periods
- Markstrat.5 - I haven't got the same period (period is <) as my students, what can i do?
- Markstrat.5 - How many cancel runs are allowed?
- Markstrat.6 - Market capitalization numbers are not present
- Markstrat.5/Markops - Recommended Regional Settings
- Markstrat.5 - What should I do if the team password does not work or a team forget there password ?