Yes, they do. When you install the Instructor software, the practice files for Teams A, E, I, O, and U are automatically placed in your My Markstrat Files directory. When your students install the Team software, the practice files for teams O and U are placed in their My Markrat Files directory. They can download the other 3 team files by clicking Open Markstrat Session then Download the PRACTICE file from the Markstrat server. You can also refer your students to section 1.3 in the Markstrat Handbook
Articles in this section
- Markstrat.6 - Printing Team Reports
- Markstrat.6 - How to view teams data?
- Markstrat - What Reports are available by default in Period 1
- Markstrat.6 - Students can no longer see the Decisions icons
- Markstrat.6 - Can we run 11 or 12 periods
- Markstrat.5 - I haven't got the same period (period is <) as my students, what can i do?
- Markstrat.5 - How many cancel runs are allowed?
- Markstrat.6 - Market capitalization numbers are not present
- Markstrat.5/Markops - Recommended Regional Settings
- Markstrat.5 - What should I do if the team password does not work or a team forget there password ?